Type of Job
Part Time / Full Time
September 1, 2021, 9:00:00 PM
About the job
• Seeking an experienced executive to be our new Vice President of Strategy and Management Consulting (S&MC) and lead the S&MC line of business which includes six practice areas: Strategic Planning, Management Consulting, Training and Facilitation, Orals and Coaching, Market Research and Intelligence, and Business Development Consulting
• Must be customer-first oriented and will be accountable for delivering customers' recommendations to produce outcomes aligned to their visions
• Defines objectives to grow and maximize each cybersecurity practice area and executes plans to achieve those objectives
• Collaborates with leaders across CAP to integrate competencies from other lines of business and practice areas to develop and implement strategies with measurable impact on our customers' enterprise value
• Oversees the successful execution, as well as each customer's overall satisfaction with CAP's work products
• Work closely with customer leadership teams to develop and execute strategy
• Develop and support organic growth strategies that analyze trends, profile target agencies, and detail tactical go-to market strategies with actionable roadmaps aligned to the customer's vision
• Develop account and call plans to promote customer capabilities and identify pipeline opportunities for qualification
• Provide granular, quantitative analysis of client growth options using CAP's models in support of major strategic evaluations/assessments
• Work with each principal to stay aligned with CAP's strategic goals while identifying new service offerings to continuously improve and optimize the way we serve our customers
• Structure and deliver effective communications (written and verbal) to frame key strategic initiatives for the company, the line of business, and practice areas
• Represent CAP and provide thought leadership in external settings such as conferences, customer events, and communities of interest
Insurance, Health & Wellness. Health Insurance.
Family & Parenting. Maternity & Paternity Leave.
This item is connected to a text field in your Content Manager. Double click on the dataset icon to add your own content. Click the Content Manager icon to manage collections.