Type of Job
September 1, 2021, 9:00:00 PM
About the job
• The CTO will be a creative innovative technology leader with management and technical acumen, and with strong communication and collaboration skills
• The CTO will assist the CIO in fostering a culture of process improvement and exemplary service orientation for all user communities; evaluate and prioritize strategic technology initiatives, and collaborate with stakeholders to further the University's strategic and operational goals to ensure effective, efficient and secure operation of all technology systems
• The CTO is responsible for managing and expanding operational activities associated with the University's network, servers & telecommunications infrastructure
• Strategic thinker that can partner with industry leaders and align the IT requirements with the industry’s strategic goals
• Demonstrated success in implementing and administrating IT infrastructure and security policies and processes in compliance with all regulatory requirements
• General understanding of policies, laws, and technologies relevant to the Federal Government and CMMC, DFAR’s, etc.
• Creates and effectively presents reports on the partner companies technology status, goals, and progress
• Demonstrated experience as a change agent; ability to create and manage change effectively
• acuity to perform an activity such as viewing a computer terminal and reading printed materials
• Negotiate contracts in collaboration with the Principals
• Build a positive team environment in which roles and responsibilities are clearly defined aligned with industry best practices
Insurance, Health & Wellness. Health Insurance.
Family & Parenting. Maternity & Paternity Leave.
This item is connected to a text field in your Content Manager. Double click on the dataset icon to add your own content. Click the Content Manager icon to manage collections.